RE: Europa-List: Trailers

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Trailers
From: Kevin Klinefelter <kevann@gte.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 13:09:09

Hey Ralph, Are you gonna park your long wing thing at home? Do you figure an
enclosed trailer is what you need, or would an open design work for you? The
long wings are gonna start flying soon and I am curious what their builders
are planning. The first, Dave Andersons, has a big hanger that it looks very
happy in. I will not have that as an option. Long wings won't fit in most
garages, so a glider trailer design will probably be popular. That will not
be cheap.
Kevin