Re: Europa-List: Trailers

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trailers
From: tom <beecho@fix.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 10:08:35

Hi Kevin, Dean, Bob, Ferg and Rob

Thanks for your replies.  I need a mono trailer and I have never seen one
nor know of one to copy.  A number of them have been custom built so there
must be plans and specs somewhere.  Yes, I think that if a number could be
ordered, a significant savings in $$ can probably be made.

Ferg, thanks for your offer.  I am still hoping to get specific plans.  If
not, I will contact you.  Dean, do you know if Ralph has plans or can you
copy his?  I suspect that there are many others in need.  Aren't there 15+
Europe's being built in California alone?  (I am in Atascadero)

Bob and Rob:  I need a mono trailer but Dale Hetrick needs a tri and I am
sure that he will be most interested.

Tom@MonoXSJabiruAerocarbAirmasterN96V.com