RE: Europa-List: Trailers

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Trailers
From: Dean Wiegand <dwiegand@surewest.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 00:42:42

OK, with input and pictures from Kingsley and Gerry I
have posted notes and pictures of 2 trailers (not the
Europa factory units) on a web page for viewing and
comments.

Both trailers are from builders who are sill working on
their projects so the final fitting out of the trailers
may not have been completed but should provide a
platform for discussion.

Anyone interested:

www.dwiegand.dnsalias.com/trailer/

As I get more details an pictures, including the
factory supplied trailers, I will add them to the page
(upon being granted permission, of course).

Dean Wiegand
Sacramento CA USA
dwiegand@surewest.net
kit A259