RE: Europa-List: Trailers

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Trailers
From: Dean Wiegand <dwiegand@surewest.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 22:17:14

Are the trailer being discussed for mono- or tri-gear?

If for mono, I would certainly participate in the "bulk
order" (and associated price discounts that it brings).

If we do have several interested parties, we could
discuss features of the trailers and find a builder.

If not, I may design my own and engineer in
multi-purpose elements.  Ralph Petersen, one of the
West Coast sales reps is building his own, I will check
with him about details but I think he is going with an
enclosed set-up.

Dean Wiegand
Sacramento CA USA
dwiegand@surewest.net