Re: Europa-List: Fuel sight gauges + How to see any Europa factory mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel sight gauges + How to see any Europa factory mod
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 23:21:43

James,
            Yes, it replaces the simple 1/4" pivot bolt with two concentric
tubes with end washers which prevent the harder bolt from rotating and
ballooning the alu holes.
            It is not a factory mod, but a development of a suggested fix
---From the Club Flyer magazine #16. Nigel Charles prewsented a variation on
same to the Brit PFA who sanctioned it as an accepted mod (they sanctify
just about everything over there. As a Canuck, I try to accede to my
National standards AND FAA AND PFA. I cannot die!
Ferg A064