RE: Europa-List: Fuel sight gauges + How to see any Europa factory mod

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Fuel sight gauges + How to see any Europa factory mod
From: Dean Wiegand <dwiegand@surewest.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 11:02:09

after trading emails with Rowland, there currently is
no secure website set up for giving credit card numbers
and info.  If anyone wants to check it out, there is a
free windows based web server called TinyWeb that
supposedly supports secure transactions.

I will either send an international money order or call
or work out a way via email with Rowland.

Personally, I think the club it too good of a resource
to pass up for the minimal hassle of payment.

Dean Wiegand
Sacramento CA USA
dwiegand@surewest.net
kit A259