Re: Europa-List: Fuel sight gauges + How to see any Europa factory mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel sight gauges + How to see any Europa factory mod
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 09:51:29

Nigel,
            I ordered the SS before acquiring the Club mod because there was
difficulty here in getting on the memebers only section. When I found a
minimum order pertained, I decided to make a bulk order and so have 4 feet
of same and sent out the message.
            I presume you provide only the SS tubing (as I) but if you
produce more, please let me know and will duplicate your method for ease of
understanding. What I don't know is whether the colonists will want to pay
for a 'foreign' membership! They are pretty paranoid right now, what with
border people inspecting lipsticks etc. What was a whimsical faux pas is now
a fullblown xenaphobia....
           Best regards to you both,
Ferg