Re: Europa-List: Fuel sight gauges + How to see any Europa factory mod

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel sight gauges + How to see any Europa factory mod
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 23:42:12

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph J. Like" <josephlike@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel sight gauges + How to see any Europa factory
mod

> I think more Americans would become club members if it was easier to pay
the membership dues.  Sending in British Pounds would be difficult for most.
It's not> the money, it's the inconvenience.>
> Joseph J. Like
> A086  Mono XS hybrid
> Jabiru 3300

 Now, Joseph,
            Does this mean it's much more convenient for Canadians to pay
for U.S. goods, or membership in the club? Can you not get a foreign money
order in British pounds? Is it the dangerous drive to the bank? Isn't it
worth it to join fellow builders whose purpose is to be of use to one
another?
            Anyway, membership works for me........... and my buddies. I
find that convenient.
Cheers,
Ferg