Re: Europa-List: Trailers

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Trailers
From: Fergus Kyle <VE3LVO@rac.ca>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:53:59

John,
            You invited comments, so made it a net reply.....
            I have a standard Europa open trailer, but am contemplating an
enclosed one eventually (4005). It occurred to me that with various mods
being suggested, that the enclosed trailer might incorporate a "saddle"
which rotates/swivels and captures each wingtip in turn. This facility might
permit singlehanded 'winging' and 'de-winging', being integral rather than
an extra device. Details foggy in future mists, but it's an
ferg
A064