Re: Europa-List: Avalec on the Net???

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Avalec on the Net???
From: KARL HEINDL <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 12:42:08

Hi Tony,

I installed the Avelec, but I came to the conclusion that I made a big
mistake. It is very expensive, very time consuming to make the aluminum
pieces (or more expense to have them made). I then found that it had
a manufacturing fault as it had a slow leak where the tube enters the
plastic block on top. When changing fuel you are supposed to recalibrate,
this involves emptying the whole tank (so take some buckets with you when
you go on a long trip). I believe everybody
else is very happy with it.

Regards,  Karl

http://messenger.msn.co.uk