Re: OAT gauge sensor

Subject: Re: OAT gauge sensor
From: Paul Atkinson <paul@theatkinsons.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:14:06
David
I have mine slotted through a hole in the inboard side of the forward
face of the left hand seat thigh support, which means that the business
end projects into the wheelwell facing to the rear. In theory at least
it should avoid any effect from exhaust. So far it is untested.
Happy new year to you and all builders and flyers.

Paul