Re: OAT gauge sensor

Subject: Re: OAT gauge sensor
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 08:29:04
David,
I am installing my OAT in the Cold air plenum chamber for the Carbs. I centered
my NACA
flush inlet on the top cowling and have placed the OAT on the starboard wall of
the
chamber itself away from most of the ram effect of the NACA inlet.
Not flying yet so can not tell you how accurate it is.
Cheers,
Tim

--
Timothy P Ward