Re: OAT gauge sensor

Subject: Re: OAT gauge sensor
From: William Mills <combined.merchants@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 09:29:08
David and All,

Is there a particular type of OAT gauge and probe that is recommended for
our type use? If so Please may I have suggestions.  I had thought of buying
another probe similar to the one that comes with the Skydrive Carb Heat kit
for recording the carb temp.  This, perhaps, could be linked to the same
gauge in the panel with a change over switch so as to save panel space.  One
could then flick between OAT and carb temp.  Most grateful for any comments
on this suggestion please?

Very best wishes for a Happy New Year to you all,

William