Re: SmartTool Level vs Zircon VideoLevel

Subject: Re: SmartTool Level vs Zircon VideoLevel
From: Andrew Sarangan <europabuilder@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 19:06:25
Fred

I am confused by your email. When you say "It's been
very handy for jobs other than the Europa" are you
saying that it has NOT been very useful for the
Europa??

Also, are you saying that the 0.14 deg difference is
too much, or that it is too small to worry about??

Pardon my ignorance, as I am still far from installing

the wings I am not familiar with the required
tolerances. But 0.14 deg seems damn accurate to me.

The SmartTool claims an accuracy of 0.1 deg. It would
seem that the Zircon is better.

<http://www.europaclub.org.uk>