Re: Mainwheel punctures

Subject: Re: Mainwheel punctures
From: LTS <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 09:02:59
No it wasn't a mono Europa but my comments would apply to the Tri. They were
comments though and not recommendations except I would recommend to anyone
they placard the tyre pressures somewhere.

Don't forget weather permitting we plan a Europa / Ban-bi Fly-In at Old
Sarum near Salisbury this Saturday. Once again the club has generously
offered free landings for type and they have an excellent restaurant. The
last Fly-In was a great success despite less than perfect weather.

Jerry
                    Jerry@ban-bi.com   or    LTS@avnet.co.uk
                    www.Ban-bi.com     or   www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown