Re: Mainwheel punctures

Subject: Re: Mainwheel punctures
From: David Watts <dg.watts@virgin.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 22:51:28
I have had 4 punctures in our monowheel Classic, thankfully only one away
---From home, the fix for which I wrote up in the Europa Club Newsletter some
time ago. Also thankfully all occured whilst parked or during taxi, although
I did observe Jim Naylor get one while landing at Laddingford and although
he stopped quite quickly he still maintained control.

Dave Watts G-BXDY