Re: Epoxy allergy

Subject: Re: Epoxy allergy
From: Steven Eberhart <newtech@newtech.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:20:03
On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 DJA727@aol.com wrote:

> I wrote to the group a while ago regarding headaches after working on the
> airplane. I have now verified that it is the epoxy that is the problem.

[snip]

> If anyone has any suggestions, I am all ears.

THis may be a little far out but when was the last time you visited the
optometrist?  Eye strain can also cause headaches.

Steve Eberhart

Former composite builder, now building an RV-7A - just a whole bunch of
aluminum, in various states of attachment, filling up my half of the
garage. Some of it looks like it might belong on the back end of an
airplane.  The rest looks like it might, some day, help hold it up in the
air.... but what do I know.
N14SE reserved