Re: aileron control front bearing

Subject: Re: aileron control front bearing
From: McFadyean <ami@mcfadyean.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 20:34:39
Depends how thick the polythene is, whether the Tufnol has been preoiled and the
prevailing temperature..
Also, don't overtighten the four bolts that hold the Tufnol block.

Has anyone (not in the UK) considered putting a horizontal split in the Tufnol
bearing so that it can be taken out at a later time?

DuncanMcFadyean

On Wednesday, April 03, 2002 10:14 PM, Richard Iddon
[SMTP:riddon@btinternet.com]