Re: Flange to trailing edge measurements.

Subject: Re: Flange to trailing edge measurements.
From: stevecharron <stevecharron@mybitsandpcs.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 20:26:29

I had pre skinned ailerons with the same discrepancy . My resolution to
this problem was to install a bid extention to the aileron , install the
aieron onto the wing , run string from wing tip trailing edge to flap
trailing edge and trim down to the string - leaving a bit extra meet to
work with.
Steve c a190 www.goflyin.com/europa