Re: Flange to trailing edge measurements.

Subject: Re: Flange to trailing edge measurements.
From: Roger Mills <Roger.Mills@btopenworld.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 09:41:58
Karim
"Can someone please measure the distance of a completed aileron from the

flange to the trailing edge and let me know what the measurements are."

...... Aileron root 185mm - which lines up well with the flap, tip is
175mm - making a 1cm difference.
(Should mention that my aileron tip is 5mm short of the trailing edge of
the wing tip - Neville recommends shortening the wing tip by whatever is
necessary after filling).
Regards
Roger Mills