Re: Antennas

Subject: Re: Antennas
From: Rob Housman <RobH@hyperionef.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 11:34:14
Valid concern, but easily addressed.

I believe I learned this trick from the instructions that came with the
"antenna kit" I bought from RST (a roll of tape and a handful of ferrite
donuts).  Wrap the copper tape in a mold release film (plastic wrap or wax
paper) to allow it to expand and contract at a different rate from the
epoxy-fiberglass structure.  Don't bond the tape directly to the structure
or it probably will crack eventually.

Best regards,

Rob Housman
A070