Re: Flange to trailing edge measurements.

Subject: Re: Flange to trailing edge measurements.
From: KarkelB@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 14:30:13
Hi Folks,
              just completed my ailerons and measured the distance from the
flange to the trailing edge on either side of each aileron. Found on the port
aileron the difference was 1cm and on the starboard aileron the difference
was 2cm. I suspect an error when the foam was being hot wired.
Can someone please measure the distance of a completed aileron from the
flange to the trailing edge and let me know what the measurements are.
Preferably if its already fitted to the wing( XS WINGS) .

    regards Karim.