Re: aileron control front bearing

Subject: Re: aileron control front bearing
From: david joyce <davidjoyce@beeb.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 19:49:38
Richard, If you do find the bearing is stiff, despite your care it is
possible to free it up fairly easily by "lubricating" the bearing with
Brasso and wiggling it for a half hour or however long it needs then
"washing" the Brasso out with oil. I would be tempted to somply follow the
manual and then deal with the stiffness if you are one of the unlucky ones.
David 402