Re: NSI Engines

Subject: Re: NSI Engines
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 21:05:16

>MAUW of 590kg

or about 1300 pounds ...

>it is possible to get a MAUW increase which involves changing
>a pin in the undercarriage. Not sure what it is then increased up to though
>yet.

It goes up to 1370 pounds (about 621.4kg), but the changes involved
are in the _wing_ pins - at least on the monowheel - maybe there's
something else as well on the trigear? On an already-completed
airframe, I understand it's not a 5-minute job, and of course the mod
itself will add a small amount of weight.

regards

Rowland