Gear position indicator lights

Subject: Gear position indicator lights
From: Erich D Trombley <erichdtrombley@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 13:26:34
To all those folks out there that are smarter than I when it comes to
electronics here is my question.  Does anyone know of either a kit/design
or an off the shelf item that will limit the time the gear position
indicator lights stay on.  I have installed limit switches on the
outriggers that verify gear position via LEDs.  What I am looking for is
a circuit that will turn off the LED after the gear has been successfully
raised say 1 minute after the LED is lighted.  I really don't want to see
two bright LED during the entire flight.

Regards,

Erich Trombley
A028