Flight Sim models of Europa

Subject: Flight Sim models of Europa
From: Isabel Buckingham <101471.1531@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 15:45:30
Some weeks back, someone was looking for Europa models for MS Flight Sim,
and I offered to "convert" them from Flight Sim 95 format. Two people sent
me models to try to get working , and I was just starting to make some
progress (and find the snags!) when my PC died. 3 weeks and 300 later it
is  up and running again (fingers firmly crossed it stays that way), but in
the meantime any e-mails you might have sent me or posted on the subject
will have bounced and I have no way of reading them now. And, of course, I
have not made any more progress with the job I offered to do (and have
forgotten where I had got with it!) But once other backlogs are under
control I will get back on the case - unless someone else has jumped in and
completed the job while I was "grounded"

Stewart Buckingham