Re: NSI Engines

Subject: Re: NSI Engines
From: Kevin Taylor <kevin@eastyorkshire.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 23:59:00
All,

Once again thanks for the contribution. I believe the BEW was 400kg and a
MAUW of 590kg leaves 190kg for fuel & pilot/passenger. I need to work out
the weight of fuel but I need to get a book out as I work in old money
Lbs/stones.
I also believe it is possible to get a MAUW increase which involves changing
a pin in the undercarriage. Not sure what it is then increased up to though
yet.

Thanks

Kev T