Re: surface filling

Subject: Re: surface filling
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 21:10:57
Fred,
Couldn't agree more about SupeFil. I have just used it on all surfaces and
it's wonderful to work with.
The use of a hairdryer to vary the temperature while spreading makes it so
easy to obtain accurate spreading
and preventing little waste. Sticks to anything, water based, safe and easy to
sand.
I ran short of the hardener and so found the back up from the factory with Jon
and Greg was excellent.
Free replacement. U/V Smooth primer is also an easy exercise with a roller!

 Hey, wait...I should get commissions too!
Tim
Builder #292

--
Timothy P Ward