Re: RE: Rotax engine failure in G-BWGH

Subject: Re: RE: Rotax engine failure in G-BWGH
From: Andy Draper <andy@europaaircraft.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 08:49:50
The correct torque setting, according to the Rotax Overhaul Manual , is 10Nm (90
inch pounds).
No thread locking compound is used.

Best Regards
Andy Draper

Technical Director
e-mail   andy@europa-aircraft.com

>>> "STOUT, GARRY V, CFABS" <garrys@att.com> 10/01/02 13:42:19 >>>
Would anyone care to share with us what the correct torque specification is
for this bolt?

Garry V. Stout

District Manager, AT&T Business Services
Phone:  813-878-3929   Fax 813-878-5651

*****Please note new e-mail address******