Re: Holes in panel

Subject: Re: Holes in panel
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2002 00:04:48
>Hi Richard,
>
>I bought a ready punched main 6 sub-panel from
>A/C Spruce.

Can't help feeling that the "main six" or "standard tee" as its refed to in
UK is more than somewhat out of date. I would much rather have an Attitude
indicator, a horizontal situation indicator below it and two tapes,
airspeed one side and altitude the other, maybe a third tape underneath for
magnetic heading.
I did fly with one in our Europa briefly but went and broke it and the
aeroplane too, to my ever lasting chagrin.

I'm not a particularly experienced pilot in terms of hours but some things
just feel instantly natural, the side sticks in my old Long EZ, having a
modern sailplane strapped to my shoulders and the panel on the Beech
Jet  in my flight sim.  {{;-})>

Graham