Re: Holes in panel

Subject: Re: Holes in panel
From: Chris Beck <n9zes@execpc.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 07:47:24
Water jet or a laser cutter.  I've had small quantities of aluminum panels
lasered for building vacuum tube audio projects and it's relatively cheap and
super accurate.  The key is to provide a .dxf file so they can dump it right
into the laser layout program.  I would absolutely never try to cut panel holes
by hand.   It always happens to me that after 10 hours of drilling, you botch
the last hole and make scrap of the whole thing.

Chris
A159