Re: Holes in panel

Subject: Re: Holes in panel
From: Terry Seaver <terrys@cisco.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 12:36:06
Hi Richard,

I bought a ready punched main 6 sub-panel from
A/C Spruce. The outside dimensions were a
little large for the Europa panel, and were filed
to fit. They call it a 'panel overlay', the P/N
is 11-18566, and it is on page 325 of the 1999/2000
catalogue.
I fabricated the rest of the sub-panels from sheet
aluminum and bought a 2.25 inch punch for the 2.25"
instrument holes (A/C Spruce P/N 12-20975, page 452).
We had all of the sub-panels black anodize when
done, looks pretty good, IMHO.

regards,
Terry Seaver
A135 / N135TD