Re: Holes in panel

Subject: Re: Holes in panel
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2002 16:16:38
If you want them to look real nice, whether punching out glass or ali,
measure each instrument.  I measured my instrument collection first,
and that 3-1/8" and such-such screw spacing standard should be
prefaced with "approximately."  I just roughed them out and finished
to fit with a rather worn out by now Dremel.

Regards,
Fred F.