Re: Which version?

Subject: Re: Which version?
From: BRYNALL@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 15:02:15

Gary,

Firstly let me thank you for your kind hospitality when I came to see you and
you bird in July. I seem to recall that it was raining a little that day, and
was deemed to be quite unfit for taking a trike out in.

Joking apart, and accepting that six inches of rain fell during the four
hours I was in your part of the 'Sunshine State,' it has to be said that you
have the privilege of aviating in a place where you have more lengthy hard
strips per square mile than we have historic buildings. Big wheels, and the
need to put the thing down in little more than 400 yard fields is not a
requirement, whilst here it is. What's more I personally find that my Sassy
Lassie mono is really quite well behaved on grass, and this is where the mono
really has the advantage.

Secondly. Whilst on the Europa Club outing to Croatia, it was noticeable that
the Trike Pilots were much more concerned about fuel and distance. There may
have been other factors, but is there a weight trade off involved here?

Very best regards .....Bryan Allsop...360XS....G BYSA