RE: Which version?

Subject: RE: Which version?
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 14:55:01
Hi! Guys.
I've been keeping my head down on this trike / mono question since I'm no
more than a novice anyway. However
Firstly let me say my a/c is constructed extensively as a "convertible"
because I was advised to "have a trike to learn on , especially with an
expensive propeller fitted."
 Still no damage to the prop. Even doing a "wheel barrow" promoted from a
heavy landing when the nose wheel bent the nose leg DOWN (Think about it a
while)
Then yesterday I  did another heavy landing on all three wheels (still no
prop. Damage ) but the bungee broke , I suspect due to the safety strap
severing the bungee.
I bet a mono  can't bust it's bungee and land without prop damage  then take
off again and land home with the bungee tied up loose! ?
Does any one know what a tension burst of bungee looks like ? Is it frayed
into a birds nest of strands or is it like it's been knifed across cleanly ?
BTW prior to I get to speak to Andy Draper on this problem IMHO I suggest
all  Europa Trike flyers ensure that their nose leg safety strap can not get
overlaid on to a strand of the bungee. I thought I had mine adequately taped
,and the slack held away so this phenomen  couldn't prevail.
Perhaps a light spring holding the slack tight would help ?
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG    (I'm not too proud to sing of my failings !!!!!)