RE: Which version?

Subject: RE: Which version?
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 00:00:33
Hi! Dave,
Have you tried it ?  I couldn't when rigged on Mono in the workshop without
the bungee. Admittedly there wasn't any
adrenaline flowing in those circumstances !!!! But of course it would fall
into place without the bungee so it would fail safe.
Good to meet up the other day, where did you get to eventually ?

Regards
Bob H  G-PTAG