Re: Which version?

Subject: Re: Which version?
From: John Cliff <john@crixbinfield.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:20:12
> I cannot believe that someone should make such a statement. Viz: "Every
> monowheel pilot I know is frightened of their machine! " I cant imagine that
> Cliffe knows many. Is this intended to frighten potential Europa builders
> from proceeding?

Hey, guys, I don't want to get pompous but I try to provide a service by
forwarding
to the Forum messages which have been dumped
aside by the server for one reason or another.  Perforce these have to be sent
---From my own mail account.

The opinions stated in a forwarded message are not mine, they are those of the
author of the message, who is always identified at
the top of the message.

John Cliff
Europa Club List Forum minder