Trike Nose Leg Bungee Breaking.

Subject: Trike Nose Leg Bungee Breaking.
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 12:15:41
Hi! Guys.
Further to my message yesterday on this subject.
We are not sure that in fact the safety strap/cable actually was the
culprit.
It just may be  the frame being a monowheel strengthened frame with the
additional support members (the aircraft being convertible) that overlaying
members of bungee due to restricted space have severed the lower bungee
members by pulling them into the "Vee" and crushing them.
Never the less a close inspection would be well in order for trike
owner/operators.
Best regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG