Re: Which version?

Subject: Re: Which version?
From: Roger Anderson <Randerson@skewstacks.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 17:00:43
Jeremy,
They say that real pilots fly tail-draggers because they present more of a
challenge, but give more satisfaction. IMHO the monowheel presents just a
little bit more of a challenge, and also provides even more satisfaction
(when you get it right!).
Looks are a matter of opinion but I have seen all three versions together,
mono, tail-dragger and trike (at White Waltham) and I just love the
distinctive look of the mono.
Roger Anderson G-BXTD.