RE: Which version?

Subject: RE: Which version?
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@home.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 08:36:46
Jeremy

I just recently made the same decision you are pondering.  The thing that
made my mind up was something I was told by someone on this forum.

It was an aside about the Mono that I had not thought about. As you know the
Mono is better suited for rough fields landings than the try-gear, by
design.  If you ever need to make a "off field" landing, the Mono has a
better chance of doing it with grace and dignity.  An another thing, the
Momo is what an Europa is suppose to look like, one wheel !!!!!

Cliff Shaw