Re: tail planes

Subject: Re: tail planes
From: Miles McCallum <milesm@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:38:21
Problem is (a) fuselage canoe has some built in twist, (b) + marks on
stab butts are wrong -lhs is too low - but if you've set the
bearings/bulkheads, too late... solution is a proper jig to hold it all
straight.

 the butt ends aren't perfect -lhs is about 2-3 mm aft of rhs, but if
you set the stabs to coincide w/ the rhs, there's very little filling to
do on the lhs

Miles