tail planes

Subject: tail planes
From: Jonathan Moyle <jmoyle@epo.org>
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 08:49:29
 23/04/2001 08:48:55 AM,
        Serialize by Router on thmail/EPON(Release 5.0.3 (Intl)|21 March 2000)
at
 23/04/2001 08:48:55 AM,

Paul Stewert wrote:
<
there appears to be a big discrepancy between the two tailplanes. When
the port tailplane is aligned with the fuselage moulding at the front,
the port
one is about 7mm below it's respective fuselage moulding. Either the
mouldings are out or the tailplanes are different shapes. Anyone had
similar experiences or can offer any thoughts>

We experienced the same problem. Other than using excessive amounts of
filler there appeared to be no solution. Our misalignment is about 5mm
so we decided to just live with it.
 Jonathan & Carla (#330 Netherlands)