Re: tail planes

Subject: Re: tail planes
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 23:44:28
>I've found that the aeroplanes don't care - I had a luscombe that had
>the stab canted over by about 5 - but flew (and still flies)
>beautifully. However, they eye of the beholder is another matter.....

True. Bill is right about the bushings causing binding. This can really
spoil your future pleasure. Like a bicycle with the handlebars stiff. You
must be certain that nothing changes after the bushes are bonded in. The
leading edge AND trailing edges of the fin stub mustn't change width. I put
permanent distance pieces in, not temporary ones.

Graham