Re: tail planes

Subject: Re: tail planes
From: Miles McCallum <milesm@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 09:40:03
Nope... er yes - still had to straighten the tail to get the stab tube
to level, and then set the fin closout to vertical, held in place with
skin pins. butt sides are not vertical - a little needs trimming of the
stab ends for clearance at full travel.

BTW: splash mouldings for steel jig were made with cockpit module
strapped in place, and fuselage was glued to rubber sheet to splash
mouldings with RTV. no holes....

If you think that the fuselage is symetrical.... think again!

Miles