Fuselage Cradle

Subject: Fuselage Cradle
From: clevelee@cswebmail.com
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 07:31:39
Hi Group,
Have finished my flying surfaces and will be starting my fuselage shortly.

Previous discussions on rudder post twist, methods of templating fusulage shape
and slinging the fusulage, and most recently stab misalignment caused partially
by fuselage twist . . .

I assume the construction of my fusulage cradle is the time to get this twist
issue
under control.

Europa's pre-delivery information came with a sketch of a fusulage cradle that
is constructed from 2x4's and suspends the fuselage from 4 bolts.  Does anyone
have any experience with this design - and will it pull the fuselage into shape?
Any mods to it that should be considered?

Thanks,
Cleve Lee
XL Mono A198
Farmington Hills, MI