Re: Instruments

Subject: Re: Instruments
From: Paul & Liz Atkinson <paulliz@cix.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 07:44:41
In article
<3.0.5.32.20010204013515.007b3820@pop.ozemail.com.au>,
renshaw@ozemail.com.au (Tony Renshaw) wrote:

> Paul,
> I am thinking of putting a combined instrument into a
normally
> registered
> a/c and was wondering if you got any replies from the
e-mail post you
> sent
> out years ago?? Any help with this one will be greatly
appreciated.

> Reg
> Tony Renshaw

Tony

I don't remember sending this!  Not sure if I got any
replies, but RMI advise that you shouldn't rip out the ASI,
altimeter, and compass but slot the encoder into the hole
for the VSI. In my Europa I have the encoder directly in
front of the pilot and a small asi and alt at the top of the
radio stack which can be seen by the person in the right
hand seat and by me if the encoder packs up.

Hope this helps

Paul

btw Do you want a reply to the other 6 emails :-))