RE: Instruments

Subject: RE: Instruments
From: Tony Krzyzewski <tonyk@kaon.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 12:00:58

I still have conventional instruments each side of the RMI but it was quite
surprising how quickly I just started using the RMI. One quick glance gives
me everything I
need. I know a couple of other people who have said the same thing. I
originally planned on putting the RMI in the VSI space on the panel for
ZK-TSK but am now moving it up to the centre.

I am also planning on slaving off serial data from my engine scanner to
create separate displays for key data.

>>> The UK PFA will not allow an electrical instrument for the primary
functions.

I agree with them there which is why the ASI and Altimeter are still there
as mechanicals but now perform backup functions rather than act as
primaries.

Tony