Re: dual throttle

Subject: Re: dual throttle
From: Gerry Holland <gnh@ddsc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 20:42:02

>Mel
>If the reason for asking this is because you are worried
>about flying with your left hand, then as has already
>been suggested dont bother.

Well, its not that I am worried, I just prefer and enjoy flying right hand
stick, left hand throttle, and since its a kitplane, hey, I figure it might
be worth asking to see if anyone else has done it. I suppose if I ever feel
the need to fly with right hand, I could sit in the right seat, as has been
suggested. But instruments might be a problem.... I'll look into it when
the time comes.

Since I'm new to the list, and I haven't been able to easily find info from
the archives... I'll post two info questions.

Whats the consensus on the 912S ??? How does it perform in the Europa? And
how about the JPX, I hear someone in Italy is installing one, has it flown?
Is anyone else trying it? There is something to be said for direct drive
and aircooled....

MEL

*** PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF DIRECT PHONE AND FAX NUMBER ***

Gerry Holland                                   Direct Line : 07071 227887
IntraNet Solutions Inc                          Switchboard : 01753 701072
Strategic Business Manager EMEA Operations      Direct Fax  : 01761 432472
The Nova Building, Herschel Street              Mobile      : 07808 402404
Slough, Berks. SL1 1XS

mailto:gerry.holland@intranetsol.com

Corporate Web Site     : http://www.intranetsol.com
UK & Europe Web Site   : http://www.intranetsol.co.uk