Re: dual throttle

Subject: Re: dual throttle
From: Alan D Stewart <alan.stewart@cableinet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 07:03:23

> Peter has fitted the 912S to his Europa. It takes off and climbs like
> the proverbial homesick angel and cruises straight and level at a solid
> 150 knots.

Wow !, that's a 100 hp Rotax, isn't it ?,
What's his 'firewall speed' straight and level ?
How many gallons per hour does it use at 173 mph ?
What changes should I make to my standard build Europa to create a speed machine
like this one ?

These performance claims just keep getting better and better !

alan

110 knots (15 l/hr) point to point average in my 80 hp Europa Mark 1. ( on a
good
day)

PS. I "kept pace" with a 100 hp, Subaru-powered VP prop Europa the other day
without too much trouble.

--
Alan. D. Stewart
14 Goddard Way                     'phone : +44 1245 264186