JPX [was: dual throttle]

Subject: JPX [was: dual throttle]
From: Rowland and Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 06:47:24

>how about the JPX, I hear someone in Italy is installing one, has it flown?

That is Christian Folco, kit 338. At the recent Europa Club Seminar, the
man from JPX (Jaques Rousseau?) reported that installation was proceeding,
I don't think it's flown yet, and I don't know of any other JPX
installations (yet). Although Christian has moved to Italy at present, he
may still be building under PFA rules, and thus be the "UK prototype" JPX
installation.

regards

Rowland

... that's Rowland with a 'w' ...